As a fertilizer equipment manufacturer with more than 30 years production experience, TONGDA has many fertilizer manufacturing equipment for sale. And no matter what kind of fertilizer making machine you want, we can recommend the suitable one for you. For example, if you want to get a machine that can convert organic fertilizer raw material into fermented fertilizer. You can buy a fertilizer compost turner in your fertilizer plant or animal farm. And if you want to get a machine that can convert powdery fertilizer into granular fertilizer. Then we suggest you buy a fertilizer pelletizer to make that. Except that, we can also give you some professional suggestions to help you make fertilizer.
TONGDA fertilizer production equipment for sale
Dewatering machine for sale
Tongda screw press dewatering machine for sale
TONGDA compost turner for making fermented fertilizer
- Model: TDLDF-3000(can be customized)
- Durning width(mm): 3000
- Durning height(mm): 1300-1500
- Row spacing(mm): 800-1000
- Working speed(m/min): 6-10
- Capacity (m³/h): 1300-1500
Fertilizer crusher for sale
- Model: TDFLF-800 (can be customized)
- Power(kw): 30
- Production capacity(t/h): 5-8
- Inlet size(mm): 600×400
- Dimension(mm): 1800×1020×2100
Large-scale organic fertilizer granulator for sale
- Model: (can be customized)
- Installation angel: 2°-2.5°
- Capacity(t/h): 4-6
- Total power(kw): 90
- Moisture of feeding material: 20%-40%
- Dimensions(mm): 49oo×250×1800
TONGDA rotary drum drying machine for sale
- Model: TDHG-2222 (can be customized)
- Power: 37
- Intake temperature(℃): ZQ500
- Inatallation inclination angel(degree): ≥300
- Speed(r/min): 5.5
- Throughput(t/h): 8-16
TONGDA rotary drum cooling machine for sale
Fertilizer automatic packing scale for sale
How to create fertilizer with fertilizer equipment?
Generally speaking, if you want to get fertilizer, you’d better know what kind of fertilizer you want to produce.
There are two kinds of fertilizer for you to choose, that is organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer. Here is the fertilizer process description.
Organic fertilizer making method
Before you start your organic fertilizer production process, you should prepare organic fertilizer raw material first, such as, animal poop, plant straw, seaweed and so on. Then you can make organic fertilizer by using organic fertilizer equipment.
- When you have the organic fertilizer raw material, you will find the fertilizer raw material have too much water. You can use fertilizer solid-liquid separator machine to handle the moisture of fertilizer.
- Because there are too much harmful bacteria exist in the organic fertilizer raw material, especially in animal poop. These bacteria are bad to crops and plants. With the help of fertilizer compost turner, these bacteria will be killed during the process of composting. Then the fertilizer can be putted into farmland directly.
- After the process of fermenting, you will feel it difficult to deal with the caked fertilizer. But by using fertilizer crusher, you can solve this problem easily.
- For getting more efficiency fertilizer, most of fertilizer manufacturers will choose to make fertilizer granules.
- You had better use an organic fertilizer pellet making machine to make granular fertilizer. Then you can get the granular fertilizer in 3 minutes.
- Generally speaking, most of organic fertilizer granulators adopt wet type granulation. Therefore, rotary drum drying machine and rotary drum cooling machine should be used to remove the excess moisture after granulating.
- In order to screen out those unqualified fertilizer pellets, TONGDA rotary drum screening machine can meet your requirements.
- Do you want to get the finished fertilizer in a short time? Then you can use an automatic fertilizer packing machine to pack the fertilizer.
The way of making compound fertilizer
The production mode of compound fertilizer is different from organic fertilizer. If you want to get compound fertilizer, it will be easier to produce than organic fertilizer. Here are the compound fertilizer making processes.
- For making compound fertilizer, you had better prepare the compound fertilizer raw material first. And the shape of compound fertilizer raw material should be powdery.
- Generally, compound fertilizers are granular in shape. As mentioned above, if you want to get granular fertilizer, you should use fertilizer pelletizer. TONGDA has the npk compound granulator with different granulation methods.
- If you choose wet type granulation (pan granulator) to make compound fertilizer. You’d better use rotary drum drying machine and rotary drum cooling machine to handle the moisture. On the contrary, if you adopt dry type granulation (double roller granulator) to make compound fertilizer pellets, you don’t need to use these two machines anymore.
- Screening and packing. The process is the same as organic fertilizer
The method of making granular fertilizer
As the above said, there are two kind of fertilizer production methods for you to make fertilizer pellets. You can choose the suitable one for your fertilizer plant.
In wet granulation, a liquid and a binder material are added to an agitated powder bed to form granules. TONGDA wet type granulator will makes use of high-speed rotary mechanical agitation force and the resulting aerodynamic force to make fine powder material continuously achieve the process of mixing, granulating, balling and densification in the organic fertilizer machine. A few minutes later, then you will get fertilizer granules.
Dry granulation is a process whereby granules are formed without the aid of any liquid solution. If the ingredients to be pelleted are sensitive to water or heat, the process is used. TONGDA double roller extrusion granulator adopt this fertilizer making method. This granulator compacts the powder and forms fertilizer particles. The process is carried out using a slugging tool or a roller tablet press machine.
And no matter which of these two methods you use to prepare granulated fertilizers, you can get high efficiency fertilizer particles.
How many fertilizer production machines in fertilizer production line?
Maybe you want to know how many fertilizer production machines should you use. To be honest, each step should be equipped with a fertilizer machine.
In the organic fertilizer production line, you should have seven different fertilizer equipment. That is solid-liquid separator machine, organic fertilizer compost turner, fertilizer crusher, organic fertilizer granulation equipment, rotary drum drying machine, rotary drum cooling machine, rotary drum screening machine and fertilizer packing scale. With these organic fertilizer production facilities, you can get organic fertilizer easily. In the compound fertilizer production line, at least you should have compound fertilizer granulator, fertilizer screening machine and fertilizer packing scale.
Why do farmers choose fertilizer for their fields?
To be honest, soils naturally contain many nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium, and potassium. These nutrients allow plants to grow. When soil nutrients are missing or in short supply, plants suffer from nutrient deficiency and stop growing. When the nutrient level is too low, the plant cannot function properly and produce the food necessary to feed the worlds’ population. Thus, farmers have to find a way to improve soil nutrients to increase food production. And farmers turn to fertilizers because these substances contain plant nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Fertilizers are simply plant nutrients applied to agricultural fields to supplement required elements found naturally in the soil. With the importance of fertilizer in crop production, farmers apply fertilizer into their plants. In a word, if you want to get organic&compound fertilizer, tongda fertilizer equipment industry will be your best choice.